Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Progress

I'll be meeting with Samantha from the Environmental Youth Alliance to chat about the vancouverurbanagriculture website they once maintained, and transferring that information to their existing website for them. I think that the vancouverurbanagriculture as a name has some value to it, so I think that I will suggest creating a blog page where their info can reside. That way it can also serve as an events updater for Van ag. as a whole. I can give out the page email to existing organizations, and they can post updates on events etc.

We'll also discuss ways I can increase their online visibility and networking with other urban ag. groups. I'm considering organizing an event at the end of May which would be sociable and open, for people who are interested in getting involved to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment