Thursday, May 7, 2009

Early morning emails

I got up early today to get started responding to the many emails I've been receiving about the project, and about community gardens that I have been corresponding with. It has been very exciting to receive such a response right out of the gate- I feel like this will be a fast moving project with a lot to gain for everyone involved, and so much to learn.

Today at around noon, I'm planning to drop by the UBC farm and see how things are going. (Assuming the weather holds up.) They have weekly drop-ins on Thursday, so I'm excited to see how their volunteer system is working out for them.

I'll also be spending a little time getting my laptop running smoothly- it's finally back from repairs, and once it's ready I'll be 10 times more productive. Scary, no? I'll also spend some time maintaining and developing the online presence of VUAN- their facebook group needs a little attention, and some link postings to their blog wouldn't hurt.
Tallyho!

No comments:

Post a Comment