Friday, May 8, 2009

8.5 hours, and my meeting with Samantha

Ever the workaholic, I'm just posting briefly (at 9:00 on a Friday night,) to record my meeting with Samantha from the Environmental Youth Alliance. I'll be going in to their office on Tuesday to help them update their site with some important info. They also need someone to set up some link exchanges with other van. urban ag sites, and to work on some signs for their gardens. Hooray!

I've decided that I will plan an event for the end of the month, to get people who want to be involved together with people who are already involved. It will be a potluck at a community garden, and everyone will be invited. Hooray! My first step will be to speak with the Strathacona garden and.. not sure with whom to set it up at trout lake.. both locations sound lovely. There are picnic tables at trout lake, which will define the interaction some. Good or bad. I just chose a date: It will be Friday the 29th, in the late afternoon or early evening. It could be on the Saturday or Sunday, but I'll just be insanely busy preparing to move out.

I also just sent off an email to set up my play date with the UBC farm chickens! Very exciting. I'll be seeing them on Thursday. Alright, time to work on nonwork work:)

No comments:

Post a Comment