Wednesday, May 27, 2009

7 hours

It's almost 5, so I'm wrapping up for the day. Here's an updated to do list for the last couple days of my projects.

-html tutorials (for developing blog templates, EYA and VUAN) check
-design blog faces for EYA and perhaps later VUAN check EYA, not yet on the VUAN
-email amanda to meet about fonts and palettes check
-signs for EYA gardens not check

VUAN
-logo: check
-blog: check
-fb group: check

SPEC:
>Cambie and 10th Garden
-signage: umm.. materials?
>Workshop Series Posters
2/4 complete. 1 concept put together. 1 more to come up with

UBC:
-Chickens on Thusday morning
-They have a project for me, which may end up being an after rachel grows project

EYA:
-signs for their Youth Garden and the Means of Production Garden: not check
-link exchanges with other sites. In progress
-blog face check

Other things in the back of my mind:
-I've drafted scripts for my video tech workshops, and downloaded software
-more reading/ research of wikinomics (continuing to read in my free time)

No comments:

Post a Comment