Wednesday, May 6, 2009

4 hours

Scott and I have been discussing the VUAN logo, and I'm feeling like we've made a lot of progress. It's definitely a project with 2 conflicting directions which I'll need to balance out. The first area is community gardening and the organic nature of their focus (no pun intended.) They did well on their work-ups of a logo because they used a figurative representation of this rather than a literal- though I don't think the logo they designed was as distinct as it could potentially be. Definitely a good start:)

The other direction to consider is the advocacy and policy work they do. The logo they were working on doesn't really speak to this, and I think if this element could be balanced in well, then it would do a lot for their image with the city and the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment